Starting from last June I been doing what I like to call “Update videos” for Gamer Motion. Pretty much letting you guys know my progress on building this site, goals, future events, and anything noticeable I feel like mentioning. For the August update I plan to record it next Saturday. The special thing about this update video is that it will be recording in Central Park during a water fight. I will do my regular updates VLOG style but this will be a outdoor video with plenty of people around me. Below are some things I plan for this video.
- Mini interviews with a few guest bloggers on Gamer Motion.
- Talking about hitting 10,000 followers on twitter.
- Yet another update on live streaming (Its actually gonna happen this time).
- Changes to how I cover events.
- Bringing the NYC gaming community together and getting more people involved.
Hopefully I can cover all of that and more in under 6min. I’m letting you guys know in advance because I am giving you guys the chance to ask me questions new videos. Could be anything gaming related or about the blog itself. You can send your questions to my email Nelson@GamerMotion.com or on twitter @GamerMotion. Normally I don’t like to hype up my upcoming videos but I truly feel like this will be a good one. Stay tuned. Gamer Motion is about moving the gaming community forward.